Will Smith News

Friday, July 11, 2008

Will Smith for What?!?!

In the spring of 2007, I sat in a lawyer's office with my wife, waiting to sign on the dotted line. We were about to purchase our first home, and we were so excited.

While we sat and waited, Zoe picked up a Reader's Digest and read this article.

"Josh, you have to read this!" she exclaimed.

I have always been a fan of Will Smith. From my old days as a wannabe B-Boy in the early nineties, to my high school days watching The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, to Independence Day, and now Hancock.

But as I read this article, I realized how much of a great man Mr. Smith really is. He's a brilliant businessman, a terrific dramatic and comedic actor, and a true hero for America's youth, telling them that they can make a difference in their life, a difference in the world, and proving it with his actions.

In terms of my values, I'm a conservative. But I am not into partisan politics. I know that Will considers himself a democrat, and I'm sure that we have a variety of policy issues that we will not agree on.

But at the same time, a man like Will Smith could change the world.

So, while this site is not meant to be about partisan politics, political agendas, or even an official endorsement of Mr. Smith as a political candidate, it is about exploring the possibility.

As we explore the possibility of Will Smith's ability to lead our nation, we'll ask the tough questions, we'll look at his personality, his values, his messages, his ideas on policy, and more. We may disagree with a number of things on Mr. Smith's plate, but we have to ask the question...

Is America ready for The Fresh Prince to fill the Oval Office?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will Smith, universe willing, will stay in hollyweird where he belongs.In 2012 a woman will win the presidency if we don't all blow up before then. That woman will be Hillary Clinton.

Disclaimer

The owners and operators of this website are not endorsing any particular political candidate. This site if intended primarily for entertainment purpose. We have no affiliation with Will Smith, or any companies or campaigns associated with Mr. Smith.