Will Smith News

Friday, July 11, 2008

Article: Will Smith may dive into politics

While I personally find myself swimming in a more conservative stream on some issues, Will Smith has a lot of values and visions that I agree with. I'm sure we don't agree on everything, but I think he would make a great commander in chief. Check out this article from MSNBC.



Dave Hogan / Getty Images file
Is Will Smith practicing his "Hail to the Chief" wave?

By Jeannette Walls
updated 4:27 a.m. ET, Tues., Aug. 10, 2004

Don’t be surprised if Will Smith starts referring to himself as I, Politician.

The “I, Robot” star startled his fans in Sweden with his strong political views. “He was really jokey and laid-back about most things, until it came to politics, then he became very serious and very emphatic,” says our source there. “It became pretty obvious he doesn’t have a high opinion of President Bush.”

“Of course I could be president if I wanted to,” Smith told the newspaper Aftonbladet, according to our translator. “But being president isn’t the kind of job you’d want to have with the way things are today.”


Read the Complete Article here

No comments:

Disclaimer

The owners and operators of this website are not endorsing any particular political candidate. This site if intended primarily for entertainment purpose. We have no affiliation with Will Smith, or any companies or campaigns associated with Mr. Smith.